Would you like to write a guest blog on this site? Posts are not a lot of work – 500 words or less – and I have a great focused subscribers’ list. If so, please drop me a line with what you’d like to write about. If approved, then I’ll invite you to send text and pictures and to follow these guidelines:
- The blog topic focus is decision intelligence, machine learning, and any related technologies.
- Writing guidelines
- Make it fun! Don’t feel you have to read my blog first; write with your own voice as you like.
- Stay under 500 words.
- Keep sentences short and simple.
- Keep paragraphs to max of about 4 sentences. Shorter is good too.
- Use links like this one as appropriate to reference related material
- Use bold face for emphasis if you like.
- Although advertising copy is outside the purpose of this blog, you can feel free to include a link to your own web site or email address.
- Feel free to provide images and video if you like.
- Send your name, title, affiliation as you wish them to appear, plus email address and any other contact information (such as social media links) you’d like to include.
- OPTIONAL other things:
- Bio for an author profile
Note that I may make small edits to your post for grammatical correctness, stylistic consistency, and clarity (for instance we’re an Oxford comma site).